Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Weekend

So, we all went to the dog show this weekend. Which was so fun! Then we met Mom and Dad at the Houston Zoo and that was even more fun.


But first the show. Trey did so well with his dog, Jackie. They were the only ones in their class, so of course, they won! But he did so well!! Jackie didn't balk and Trey was so cool. I was very proud of them both. Dustin showed Tyra and didn't plce at all, but hey, it happens. Adam didn't place either.



After they were done showing and I didn't have to get pictures anymore, I was free to wander around to all the booths and exhibits. Faith did so well. She wasn't fussy, but she was very tired. I mean, we got up at 4 am!! Who wouldn't be? She rode around backwards in her car seat so she could see everything and everyone said something to her and she just smiled and smiled. Something very cool was the Canine Freestyle. Seriously, google it. Dogs dancing with their owners. It was so neat!


Then we fell asleep and missed our time to meet my parents at the zoo by like fifteen minutes. Which wouldn't have been so bad if I had gotten directions to the zoo in the first place and then gotten better directions from my dad than I did. So when we finally made it to the zoo, Dustin and I were in a fight and Trey was only too happy to bail and let us work it out. Which we did and managed to have a great time at the zoo.





Then, Dustin got sick. Really sick. So sick, we didn't even go to the dog show the next day. It was horrible, but while he was busy being sick, Trey, Faith and I went swimming. He wasn't that sick when we went to go swimming, but he got worse all night. But I have great pics of the three of us swimming! I mean, the important thing, right?


So, that's about it. Hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments: