Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tired

I am so tired. Faith didn't let me get more than two steps away from her all day and just now I had to hold her forever to get her to sleep. I love it, it's just wierd because it's not normal at all for her. So it was really stressful.
We got certified for WIC, which will be a big help. The only bad part - and this is pathetic and funny - they pricked my finger. I HATE that! Could ANYTHING be more painful or inconvenient?
Okay, I gave birth, so I guess I answered my own question.
Dustin is at a Kennel Club meeting. It starts at seven, right, but he'll come home at like ten-thirty or eleven. So I went with him to the last one, just to see what the heck they did. The crazy dog people stand around and talk - oh, I bet you'll never guess - about dogs. It was so boring. I had an infant that really needed to get home and Chatty Cathy wouldn't shut up. I wanted to knock his head off. The only reason I haven't called him yet tonight is because Faith's kept me on such a tight leash.

Anyway, now I'm cooking for the man that said, "If you feed me now, you probably won't have to feed me later." Hah!

LOL

No comments: