Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Friday, July 18, 2008

So, today, I'm getting ready to go to Houston with Dustin. He has a dogshow this weekend and I get to go this time.
It might not be as exciting if we weren't going to the zoo also. I am so excited!
I haven't been to the Houston Zoo in more than five years. And I'm taking Faith which makes it extra special. Mom and Dad and the kids are supposed to join us, but I don't know if they will.
The hotel we're staying at has a pool, too. Isn't that awesome?! Since they are only taking two dogs with them, I'm riding back home with them, but riding to Houston with my dad.
Which will be an interesting exercise in practicing not actually saying anything at all. Anyway, just a little update for everyone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey girl, chin up dearie!! I'm thinking of you. :)