Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Week

So it's been another week here at the nuthouse. Yes, you laugh, but you know that I speak the truth.
My dog was in a fight. Thank God he survived. I don't think I would have been able to forgive Grandpa if he hadn't. I am the one who takes care of Paulie. He doesn't like other dogs and I have been so good about making sure that he is alone in the yard. Dustin told Grandpa over and over to let me take care of Paulie. I very politely let him know that I was only letting him out twice a day the time I caught him letting the dog out for the hundredth time. But no. He just couldn't let it go. So I left to go pick up Dustin from work and what did he do? He let my dog, my baby, out in the yard and then let another male out in the same yard. WHAT THE CRAP?!!!!!
I was so mad. I couldn't speak to him for a whole day. I was really afraid that I would say something really mean. Paulie had two pretty decent cuts on his foreleg and Dustin, my hero, sewed him up. I was so proud. It looks really good and Paulie runs around like nothing happened. I just hope he doesn't have a scar. He's my show dog and if he has a scar, I can't show him.
Faith has started trying to roll over. She has almost succeeded and it looks really cute. I took a video, but it's not on my MySpace yet. It's not even on this computer yet!
Enjoy!

No comments: