Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend


So I think the kid-kid's cute. Whatever. This day was interesting. Dustin made it back okay from the dog show. Two dogs took second in their classes and one of them took reserve winner, the female took third and the puppy was so bad that Dustin almost took him out of the ring. Needless to say, that dog did not win anything.
Angela just left here for Fort Sam Houston in SA. She'll be there for three weeks and then go up to Camp Maxi in Paris, TX. Then, she'll head to Georgia and I think she'll be there until she leaves. They told her she'd probably be in Kuwait by Thanksgiving. Her mission has changed from something security to convoy security, which puts her in infinitely more danger. But that's in God's hands. I just hope I remember not to worry too much. (Before anyone gets weird, worry is a sin, so I'm trying to leave everything with God. And that is so not easy)
I had a picture of Faith and Angela, but the camera's being retarded, so never mind, then. I'm done now, so I'm going to go eat and take care of my screaming mad child.
Thank you and Good night.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Haley ran into Uncle Chuck in Walmart today and he was telling her about Angela. We'll be adding her to our prayer list!