Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Saturday, July 5, 2008




So, I started this thing at midnight last night. Faith was asleep, Dustin was off to Dallas and the kids had gone home. I was exhausted and wired at the same time. I only typed one line on my first blog.


I just tried to put a picture on this, but it kept putting two of them. I mean, I like the pic, but not that much.


Really, though, I just wanted somewhere kinda private to vent.


I'm tired of politics. I hate this time of the year. I'm tired of everyone complaining about the President. Granted, the man is a moron. I mean, have you ever heard him speak? But let's be honest here. No one likes the President. Ever. Sure, we're all about somebody until they get into office. About three to six months after they get sworn in, it's like the entire country starts ragging on them. I don't care who the President is, no one likes them.


Another note, no matter who gets elected, they WILL NOT pull the troops out of Iraq. Because, really, we can't. It's a sign of weakness and if there is anything politicians hate, it's weakness. The President is the final decision, yeah, but who is pushing him? Who is whispering in his ear? I doubt he truly makes his own decisions. He probably has twenty different people telling him what he should do. Do you really think he's going to go against them all?


And something else! I'm a Republican. That is just what I believe in. That is how I am going to vote. No amount of stupid stickers in stupid places in my own house is going to change that. I may not agree with everything Republicans stand for, but I for dad-gum sure do not trust Clinton or Obama. I'll take my chances with McCain. And that's the last I'll say about it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh honey I agree with like everything you said!!! Everybody was mad at Reagan too while he was in office, and now look he has become an icon! And I also think the world WON'T END if Obama gets elected but like you there is a reason I am Republican and I will take my chances voting for McCain. November come quickly!!!