Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

From good to bad in two paragraphs

Alright. Faith is asleep and we have money in the bank. It is a good day. I've been driving Dustin to work this week. I really like it. It's nice to just be us for a while even if it's a short while.
I miss him a lot and even though he's here with me, sometimes it doesn't seem like it. I took a walk yesterday without telling anyone and he wouldn't have noticed if Trey hadn't missed me. Even then he didn't really care. I even cut the stupid walk short because I felt bad about not telling him where I was going. And he didn't notice!!
I feel like I'm starving for his attention and he's doing something related to dogs. I get that he needs to get ready for the show this weekend and if that was what he has been doing, I would be fine. I'd still miss him, but I would understand, you know? Really, he's my only real friend right now, and I need him. I've somehow drawn into myself and I jealously guard anything to do with Faith. I need him to do SOMETHING.
And now he tells me that he doesn't want me to go to Corpus Christi (?) with him. I have been looking forward to it so much. It was just going to be us and a couple of dogs. I've never been to Corpus. I've never been anywhere and he seems so uninclined to take me anywhere. It was a little easier before Faith and now I feel like a pariah to my own husband. Like he's ashamed of me or something.
There'sa a rational part of my brain telling me that that isn't true. But truth is not what is making a difference in my emotions.
Anyway, I was just feeling sad and needed to get it all out.

No comments: