Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fussy and Tired

Faith is fussing right beside me and I would like her to go to sleep, but she wakes up at night and cries. So I'll get her, nurse her and she'll fall asleep, but I only doze off. I can't manage to relax when she sleeps with us in the middle of the night. So usually, I get her calm and back to sleep and put her to bed. But lately, it just hasn't been working out like that. So, I haven't been getting a lot of rest at night.
I took her to a weight check at WIC yesterday and found out she's losing weight. Just three ounces, but it's been a month and a half and since she has grown, she should have gained weight.
Also, I have been putting off posting because I would have to mention that I'm pregnant. My due date is April 2nd. I don't know why I was worried, because the only person who reads this is Megan. So hi, megan, who already knew.
Gotta go back to my screaming kid. Later


*Okay, you guys! Thanks and love for all of you. ~Grace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im reading too
Dustin

Megan said...

LOL!! Hi :D

Melissa said...

Congratulations...and other people do read this LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow Grace! Congratulations - that is so exciting!