Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

La, La, La, La

Another week has come and gone. Miss Hannah Faith is now five months old. I cannot believe that she is so big. Right now, since she refuses to be alone on the bed, she is on the floor beside me and kicking me like crazy every few minutes. Today, when we were at dinner with Susan, she was laying on the floor screaming at Dustin. It was so cute. She has suddenly become enthralled with her daddy and I love it.

My cousin and his wife are now the proud parents of a 6lbs, 13oz, 21 1/4ins baby girl. Katarina Aislynn was born today in North Carolina (I think). Lots of love and prayers to Wesley and Ashley.

I feel like I'm missing something, but I have no idea what it is, but I need to take care of the kid.

No comments: