Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

X-files

It's not what I'm writing, it's what I'm watching. Just so we're clear.
I had an Arbonne party last Friday. It was so fun! I plan on having another in October, this time a holiday party.
My dad was here last night and he was trying to get Faith to blow raspberries at him. He'd blow one and she would try so hard to imitate him. She'd stick her tongue out and make a noise. Over and over, she tried. She still hasn't gotten it down yet, but now she has started sticking her tongue out and making noises just for the fun of it. It is so adorable.
I want some Dove go fresh body wash. It smells so good. But I have a seriously hard time paying even Wal-Mart prices for it. So I'm a cheapskate, what of it?
I hate how sleepy I am these days. Not that Faith isn't sleeping at night or keeping me up. I just don't seem to be getting as much rest as I seem to need.
Anyway, I'm going load the camera pics on the computer now. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh is that Dove stuff good? I have been using the Olay Body Ribbons (the green because it leaves little glitteries on your skin hehe). That's like $4 for a big bottle and if I use it every day it lasts me more than a month.