Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

6:48 AM

Yes, I am awake. I am usually awake at this time anyway, but I've been awake since four. Dustin and I are taking shifts with the dogs. I need to medicate them again in ten minutes.
I liked being up and awake alone, though. I mopped the kitchen floor, did all the dishes, started a load in the washer, dryer and, of course, dishwasher.
Now, however, my peace has been shattered. Dustin's grandpa just woke up. I don't like to be awake much at all in the morning, but if I have to be, then I want to be awake alone. Oh well.
Yesterday, we rearranged the living area of the house. Just did a clock-wise turn with all the big pieces. It did amazing things for the whole space. Just amazing. I wish I had before and after pics to show you guys.
Hang on a sec. I have to go medicate.
Okay. 7:01 and all is well.
I am so tired. I'm going to wake Dustin up in about an hour and a half. I think I'll make French Toast. I got this Monkey Bread from Wal-Mart when I went grocery shopping and it's really good. I made cinnamon toast with it yesterday. Popped it in the oven and it smelled wonderful!
I'd like to sleep first, but I don't think I will. I'll just piddle around on here for a while.

No comments: