Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Last of January

This will be the last post for January and I totally had a reason for writing it and have now completely forgotten it. I'll just wing it!
Faith is sick. She has a cold and is getting her very first antibiotics twice a day. I have to say, when Dustin is sick, I always think that it's amazing when he gets better and both of us are still alive and in love. Because he's really annoying when he's sick. (Not so much lately, though) But when Faith is sick, my whole world is in pain because there is nothing I can do for her. Since she as a cold and is not two - not even one-, I can't give her any real medicine for her cough and no decongestant either. So she can't breathe at night because she can't breathe through her nose and forgets that. So she'll be asleep, close her mouth and try to breathe through her nose and wakes herself up choking and coughing. Poor baby. So none of us have been getting a whole lot of sleep.
I am so bored!! But our income tax money comes in next week and we're going to get a car and then, finally, I'm getting my license! Long overdue by anyone's standards!
Megan is coming to visit tomorrow. Resale shops and Dustin has Faith. Maybe. I'm hoping becase I could really use the break.

Anyway, lunchtime! Gotta go, bye!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Haha I don't know how you went this long without your license honey!! :)

EarthMotherGrace said...

The need never met up with the getting it at the same time!