Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh yeah, Faith stood by herself yesterday. I was making her walk with me and I let her go to see if she would stand and she did. For about ten seconds. Then we went over to where Dustin was and did it two more times, once for about fifteen seconds and then for about thirty seconds. She was so cute! Then Dustin went and texted EVERYBODY about it, which was realy even cuter than Faith! LOL

2 comments:

Megan said...

I got the text it was sooo cute!! :-) Do you guys have texting or does that cost you extra per text? Any time you want to text me you can, I have unlimited.

Anonymous said...

Cricket has free text. We have Cricket! Unlimited local and long-distance too. Only thirty min of roaming, though and Houston and BCS are local, so between here and Houston is roaming minutes if we call anyone.