Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friday the 13th

Personally, I think it's a lucky day. For Dustin, anyway. LOL

I'll be 23 years old and a mother of one and a half. Wow. I've been married for nearly five years, in a relationship for almost six, and with the same wonderful, annoying man who fathered both children, one of whom is standing up by her toybox, making a moaning/yelling sound. Like a wacko. LOL

50 days to go to the due date of baby #2. I am so tired of being pregnant. They don't tell you when you're thinking and wanting a baby that it's not all sweet thoughts and glowing feelings when your pregnant. Don't get me wrong, there are those things. Then there are the lovely, LOVELY side effects, like nausea, gas, heartburn, pain in weird parts of your body that have NEVER hurt before. Then the muscles get stretched which, let me tell you, is freaking awesome. Plus, your grumpy half the time and no one can do anything to fix it for you. It's actually not fun to be grumpy all the time, despite how it may seem to others.

Friday, we're going out to eat, just me and Dustin. LaJuana's keeping Faith for us. Plus, I'm taking the driver's test that day, too. Which, I'm afraid I'll fail. I just want to pass the stupid thing so I never, ever have to do it again.


I definitely think it has to do with how close they are going to be. With time, I would have been more healed inside than I am. Plus, I don't think I got to get over the hormones from Faith either. So it was kind of wonky anyway

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry this pregnancy is so rough on you...do you think it's worse than your first? My second was much more uncomfortable, and I wonder if it had anything to do with them being so closely spaced. Anyway, I hope you feel better, and that the next 50 days fly by. Good luck on your driving test, and enjoy your dinner out!