Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Faith took two steps without prompting last night. The she took four steps toward me while I was encouraging her. She did that twice. So ten steps total! I'm so excited!
Of course, it also opens up another million worries for me. She's already discovered the joy of being higher by standing on something flat, so the next step is climbing. Which she has already tried to do on the baby gate that stops her from crawling around the less than clean livingroom.
I have an appointment tomorrow. On my due date. Again. The kid just doesn't want to be born yet. On the bright side, they'll have different birth months.
Oh, and Faith has two new teeth she started cutting on her birthday. One on top and one on the bottom beside the other two. So it looks really goofy when she smiles. It's so funny!
So, it's the first of April and no baby. I guess the joke's on me......

No comments: