Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Abigail Irene

Well, she's finally arrived. Abigail Irene Pedretti made her debut on this world at 10:17 am on Wednesday, April 8, 2009, a mere four hours after we arrived at the hospital for my induction. 8 pounds and 1 ounce, 20 inches long, she is adorable and so very tiny!
We had a great experience at the College Station Medical Center. The nurses, my doctor, everything. Too bad the epidural didn't get a chance to fully kick in before the birth! You have to have a full bag of fluid before they'll let you have an epidural and I was ready to go before that happened. Thank heaven it was able to take the edge off, but trust me, I had enough pain that I almost ALMOST never want to do this again!
The day nurse from today and yesterday was really old. I would say at least sixty and I felt bad everytime I needed to ask for something. She was really nice, but that thing in my head that is conditioned to respect my elderly elders kept trying to convince me that I didn't really need anything! I'm glad I was abe to get up and around before she was on duty. I might never have gotten up out of bed!!
Anyway, I'm glad to be home. More another day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow!! :-)