Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My mother says "Genius", I say "Nightmare"

So my 'angel baby' has learned to climb. And pull herself up and stand against things. My mom says that she's a genius. I, however, live in fear of falls and head knocks. Both of which we have already experienced, at least three times a day. Oh, and no matter how often she crawls head first into anything, she expects it not to be there.
But she is so smart, too. She hears and understands when I say no. She stops nd looks at me. She crawls out of our bedroom if I leave the door open a little bit. It is so cute!
She'll crawl into our bathroom before I realize it and when I go to get her she crawls like crazy to get away from me, giggling like a loon. So adorable!

This was a draft I evidently never posted, so here it is. I have to go finish the other one.

No comments: