Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a girl! Or it is until it's born.....

The ultrasound yesterday confirmed Dr. Suarez's assessment that the baby is a girl. She was extremely active the whole time. She directly kicked the doppler thingy several times and was moving constantly. After the first ultrasound with Faith, she barely moved much at all. She just happened to be in a good position to say she was a girl when they did the last ultrasound.
And I love my doctor this time around and will so be recommending her and coming back to her the next time around. Which I hope is like five years in the future this time, not 13 months.
I have two names in mind, but I have to hold on to them for a bit until Dustin decides what he thinks.
Thanks for being interested, y'all.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You will LOVE having two little girls-I'm excited for you!