Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Monday, October 6, 2008

October, October

Dustin has a motorbike. It's not a motorcycle because it is a bike with a motor on it. It's really neat and he's really cute about it. It has broken in different ways on him twice now. Boy, was that fun! (Imagine an eye roll here) But it works now, so all is well again on the home front.
Faith has a tooth now. And the next one is coming in right alongside it. It's so cute and I'm so proud! Now, if she'll just sit up! LOL
Hey, we'll FINALLY have hard-copy pictures of Faith whenever we get them from the store. Yay! I know, it sounds a little silly, but it is actually a great feat for us. Now I need to transfer the ones from the computer to a disc and get THOSE developed. And finally start a baby picture album. Sometime before the next one arrives, hopefully.
Oh, and I now have the sinus infection that my beloved one so graciously passed on to me. If only I had some vacation time I could take!
Anyway, October is off to a stellar start! Here's hoping the rest of it turns out a bit better........

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love ya girl and hope you're feeling as well as can be expected. :)