Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Colder........

I love, love, love this time of year. A little Valley Girl, I know, but it's true!
Winter air is so crisp, so pure, you can almost smell the spices of the season. Aahhh! I love it.
Plus, pregnancy has this *wonderful* side effect of making you so hot you want to die and winter fixes that right up! It's a good time to be knocked up. Almost like I planned it........
My lovely immobile daughter has morphed into the creepy-crawly baby that always wants her mommy and can now get to her anywhere there's an open door. Right now she's mad because I sent her down to type. She has nice cute clothes, but I'm scraping the bottom to find different warm clothes for her.
I've started on her room. Well, I cleaned out the closet anyway. And managed to go through all of her clothes in storage and found out she has a complete wardrobe for one and two and the beginningd of a good one for three and two whole outfits for four. She also has a decent amount of clothes for 6-9 mos. The only problem is that she has one outfit for 9-12 mos. But since she can styill wear some of her 3-6 mos clothes, I think it might take her a bit more than a month to grow out of the stuff she's just barely grown into, giving me time to find and buy more clothes when I need to.
Oh and I'm looking for a crib, hopefully with a mattress and preferably for less than a hundred dollars. Or if you find this better or sooner, bunk beds with mattresses. Just keep an eye out and let me know, would ya?
Love y'all

No comments: