Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today has been a good day.
I typed that line three times before I got it right. Here is what it looked like the first two times:
tODAY HAS BEEN A GOOD DAY - Little fingers found the broken caps lock key!
Today has been a gppd day - Oops, missed the 'o' button.
LOL
Can't find my book. Had it last night in the living room, went and laid down with the girls, thought I took it to bed with me, but cannot find the stupid thing. And it was really good, too. Beyond the fact that I started it and now can't finish it until I find it (which drives me nuts!), I really liked the story.
The house is an almost wreck. That pressure of "man, I need to clean up!" hasn't hit the "where the heck is my living room?" yet, though. Probably wait till the girls are asleep. Probably be more effective that way, too!
Headache. Later!

No comments: