Family

Family

Fatey-Faith

Fatey-Faith

Bunny Girls

Bunny Girls

Dabildoya

Dabildoya

Flower Girls

Flower Girls

SISTERS

SISTERS

Friday, September 11, 2009

He Was Right

So the other day, Dustin and I were having a discussion (read: argument) and it came up that I doubt my ability to write. Well, he found this poem that I forgot I wrote and it really rocked me. I actually have to share it. Bear with me here, just this once.

My Daughter

Ageless now
Trapped forever
In photographs and memories
She grows daily
More precious every second
Every breath amazes me
I see her ever as she is
And as she was
From the second she moved in me
My life forever changed
No longer just us two
But now we are three
My daughter
God's gift to me
My purpose in this world
The greatest task
Is to make a difference to her.

Just had to type it out and share it with you.
Later

No comments: